Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for Marketing, are you ready to take your next steps in the world of Marketing and Business? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Marketing? So do we. We believe our internship programme differs from others. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your year placement whilst taking part in our phenomenal internship development programme. We’ll build an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you’ll be set up with great knowledge to equip you for a professional career within Siemens.
- Assist the UK Channel Marketing Manager in brand management of the channel, working with the Sales channels to help build short- to medium-term strategies and plans.
- Assist in the management of marketing projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, ambitious and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meeting brief.
- Assist in providing local sector knowledge and commercial intelligence to the business (sourced from relevant sector publications and e-news sources and by maintaining close links with relevant local networks).
- Deliver stand-alone activities as required and within tight time frames.
- Work with the design agency to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including leaflets, factsheets, brochures and newsletters. Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the company brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
- Monitor, evaluate and report campaign results.
- Share initiatives and suggestions with colleagues.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
You are a university student studying business/marketing related degree, having the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Strong communication skills and analytical skills, being able to translate analysis into suggested recommendations and balance a busy and varied workload and to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, being creative and having attention to details.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the internship development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Marketing or Business. Think this is you? Join us. Apply Now.
The benefits package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 185826
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time