- 8-10 Years Minimum experience
- Must have Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a science-related or engineering field, or equivalent experience with Healthcare IT and/or Automation
- Certification in A+, Net+, Security+ or equivalent
- Knowledge of computer hardware: physical ports (Serial, Parallel, RJ-X, PS/2, VGA, USB, SATA, IDE); Serial-to-USB Converters;
- Knowledge of memory; NICs; Hard Drives; Optical Drives; Printer Installation; UPS
- Computer Software: BIOS; Logical Ports (Well Known, Registered, Dynamic/Private, COM);
- Client OS vs. Server OS; Workgroups vs. Domains; NIC, Web Browser and RAID configurations; Back-up and Recovery.
- Windows: XP; Windows7 Server2kx; Name Resolution; Local User and Group management;
- Physical Network concepts: MAC Addressing; LANs; VLANs; WANs; switching; Internet access technologies.
- Logical network concepts: IP Addressing; Routing; Packets; Subnets.
- Network Infrastructure: DNS; DHCP; Active Directory; Proxy Servers,
- Remote Access technologies: RDP; VNC; VPN.
- Security concepts: Encryption; Authentication; Certificates; HIPAA; Firewalls; DMZ; HTTPS.
- Application Architecture: Thick Client vs. Thin Client, Java, XML, Web Services, Databases
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of network architecture models (OSI, TCP/IP) and theory.
Job ID: 185842
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.