We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress. We are excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? With our Siemens Canada Engineering & Technology Academy (SCETA) program, you will be part of a team of talented people who are dedicated to tackling the most important challenges. Students have ideas, make things happen, and get involved –from the very first day. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join the dual education program, we give you the freedom to do so. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Start your journey toward a long and promising career with Siemens and join our elite Engineering & Technology Academy – and earn a salary while you learn.
Siemens Canada Engineering & Technology Academy (SCETA) recruits the most elite students in an innovative Dual Education / Work Integrated Learning Program to prepare you to take a future leadership role in the Siemens Canada organization. Siemens provides a tuition allowance allowing you to focus on learning from one of the world leaders in engineering & technology – and earn a student salary during the Program.
Are you ready to prove yourself as a leader, innovator, and problem solver?
Then you belong with Siemens.
Who Should Apply?
We’re looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges, and who are aligned with our Ownership Culture Principles:
- Our Entrepreneurial behaviors bring the ownership culture to life
- Owners care for each individual
- Ownership culture is based on our Company values: Responsible, Excellent, Innovative
- Owners identify themselves fully with Siemens
- Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0
- Must be Graduating in May 2021
- Commitment to Work: (May – August 2020) & (May - August 2021)
- Relocation and Travel: Willing to relocate and travel as required by program.
- Work Authorization: Must be legally authorized to work in Canada at the time of application.
- Required: Upon completion of the SCETA Dual Education Program and Educational Institute Degree / Diploma Graduation, candidates will commit to four years of full-time employment with Siemens Canada.
Siemens Canada launched employee organizations - Women in Engineering (WIE) and Women Leadership Community (WLC). WIE has been established in collaboration with the Siemens Canada Engineering and Technology Academy and is responsible for affiliations with professional engineering associations. WLC meet once a month where keynote speakers share their career growth stories and provide career advice.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job ID: 185843
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.