This position will be located in the Northeast zone - no primary location.
Deliver a complete programming package to the Project Manager. The package includes the Sequence of Operation,
Logic and Functions and pre-tested programming for all projects
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up process to write all programs including sequence of operation with logic and functions after submittal is
- Create functional test and flowcharting documents as required.
- Assist Graphics Designer to incorporate device location and activation information for all graphics design.
- Review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Provide onsite assistance with functional testing as required
- May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and entry level employees.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
- 5+ years of direct or relevant experience
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical Demands: Ability to climb ladders.
- Physically capable of regularly lifting 40 lbs.
- Travel expectations: 5%
Job ID: 185865
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.