Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of
Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018 (eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest
Employers 2018 (six times total) and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young
People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more than 100 years, Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team at Siemens Healthineers.
- Complete monthly/quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations on selected accounts
- Perform monthly financial statement reviews for your assigned area with commentary on variances
- Complete various internal audit testing on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Cost Center Analysis
- Lead the Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasting and work with the Director of Finance on uploading changes into the forecast tool
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Complete monthly ICC billings to affiliates
- Review monthly GRIR report and work with the purchase requester to clear the open balance. Perform all good receipts and service entry activities for your assigned business area.
- Updating the forecasting tool on a monthly basis with any changes
- Complete various tasks during budget season
- Complete monthly financial analysis for various business area's and provide recommendations to Finance Manager/Director of Finance
- Preform ad hoc requests on various projects or miscellaneous assignments as signed by Finance Manager/Director of Finance
- BA of finance or Accounting. Accounting designation is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting department
- Experience in balance sheet account reconciliations
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong communication skills both Verbal and Written in English. French would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail and efficient time management skills
- SAP Experience
- Strong Microsoft Application Use - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Job ID: 185874
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.