Job Title: Crane Operator Department: Segment 2
To operate overhead cranes moving molds, blades, webs, dorns and other equipment.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Passing score on General Aptitude test.
3. Previous crane experience preferred.
1. Ability to read and understand metric measuring system.
2. Acquire a forklift and crane operator’s license from the Safety Department.
The following are the major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent.
1. Receive and perform work assignments, oral and/or written and follow work instructions.
2. Document, organize, and retain all findings of evaluations and inspections in a timely manner.
3. Interpret drawings, sketches, etc. to obtain material and dimensional information with minimal supervision.
4. Set up, operate, and maintain a variety of equipment to assemble, inspect, and evaluate parts per accepted Siemens or industry standards.
5. Perform visual inspections of all equipment including crane and necessary components identified for the process.
6. Move molds, blades, webs, dorns and other equipment as needed.
7. Work with or under the direction of managers and engineers.
8. Assist with assemble, verify dimensions, and disassemble components or set-ups as required.
9. Follow all applicable specifications and procedures regarding the performance of shop operations.
10. Use all required safety equipment and follow established safety procedures.
11. Provide technical direction and training to other employees as required.
12. Keep work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
13. Support and apply team concepts in daily activities.
Job ID: 185880
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.