The role is to review and improve spare parts management for a large project. It requires coordination with the spare parts manager and site personnel to do the following:
- Develop recommended spare parts lists for Gas turbines and compressors
- Review current recommendations from factories
- Review historic parts usage with site and factories
- Review and improve current parts stocking process
- Review and improve current parts storage process
- Propose process for updating parts recommendations on an ongoing basis
This role is suited to a mechanical or similar engineer with a good understanding of the types of parts used in complex mechanical systems such as engines, and with a well structured, accurate and logical approach to work. Experience of software such as spread sheets and data bases is important.
Job ID: 185881
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time