Come to work with one of the leading industry technology based companies in a competitive life safety position at Siemens!
- Performs the on-duty supervisor responsibilities.
- Provides professional customer service support and customer relationship interaction and assists in leading team to provide the same level of support.
- Provides leadership and daily direction to supervise assigned shift operations and meet expected team performance objectives and metrics.
- Participates in or conducts daily briefings between shifts to ensure information is passed on and provides departmental updates and follow up action reports.
- Ensures appropriate staff scheduling and resources are in place for the shift.
- Verify time cards and absentee records.
- Provides employee training and quality control to ensure the assigned shift and department is equipped to meet its daily demands.
- Supervises employee performance and addresses staff disciplinary situations.
- Participates in and advises management through employee development, training and performance evaluations.
- Handles and directs escalation of customer concerns from lower level staff.
- Diagnoses moderate to complex problems and determine solutions for customers.
- Generate event reports for customers/CMS management for statistical or investigative information.
- Assist Siemens field technicians with system testing or verification of the monitoring or access control systems.
- May coordinate resolution of system communication and equipment failures for CMS operating systems and for customer installed systems when needed, and report malfunctions to support personnel promptly.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of alarm monitoring and emergency response procedures to protect lives and property is necessary.
- Follow and enforce internal procedures and policies, and customer specific procedures for fire alarm, burglary, panic, or other monitored signals.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Preferable to have 5 or more years of Customer Service Experience (Some Supervisor experience is a plus)
- Preferable to have 5 or more years of experience problem solving and multitasking with monitoring platforms including video, access control and AMS
- Monitoring IBS systems as well as access control or video monitoring – 5 years of any monitoring experience is preferable not just with IBS systems
Job ID: 185884
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.