This position is responsible for wafer preparation: electro-chemical chloridization, visual inspection, weighing of wafers and accurate record keeping.
• Thick Film wafer screen print processes: basic understanding of how to read drawings, high level of hand eye coordination and attention to detail.
• Solution Preparation: use of pipettes and scales to weigh out and mix appropriate amounts of fine chemicals utilizing good laboratory practices.
• Membrane application: use of pipettes to dispense solutions onto sensor wafers via spin coating and solvent based casting.
• Record Keeping: all process steps have associated manual and electronic detailed records that must be completed with a high level of accuracy. Responsible for accurate inventory management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Associate’s degree or 1-2 years equivalent work experience required.
• Understanding of good lab practices and techniques with experience in manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of analytical techniques, understanding of proper chemical handling, use, storage and disposal
• GMP and ISO 9001 experience required.
• Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are a must
Job ID: 185897
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.