Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the statistical field.
2. Independent operational and technical leadership of multiple protocols in one or more therapeutic areas.
3. Under close supervision, may lead efforts related to project‐level activities, to include analyses and inputs into regulatory filings for all phases of development.
4. Ensure and manage quality, timeliness, and efficiency for all support and deliverables for designated tasks.
5. Liaise with and provide needed guidance to statistical programmers assigned in support of trial or project deliverables.
6. Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant team functional representation.
7. Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Master degree or above in statistics or biostatistics with sufficient relevant experience.
2. Fluent English essential (oral and written)
3. More than 2 years experiences in the pharmaceutical industry, IVD industry or equivalent.
4. Excellent knowledge in statistics and clinical trial methodology.
5. Sound knowledge of product clinical development and relevance to study design.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 185911
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time