Siemens Mobility is an operating company of Siemens AG Germany. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalisation, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainable over the entire life cycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Siemens Mobility Division has around 34,200 employees worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for a to join our Products and Operations (P&O) Mobility team, in Port Melbourne, Victoria. The will report to the Commercial Head of the business and will provide overall commercial support to the manufacturing facility and operational products business by completing administrative tasks assigned across the Products and Operations area.
- Responsible for controlling costs and all financial bookings and reporting for allocated cost centres
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable for the Products and Operations team
- Responsible for working with Procurement and the business to resolve all GRIR imbalances
- Responsible for some smaller products business – sales and delivery process
- Responsible for internal order costs and reporting in P&O
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling all balance sheet positions in allocated cost centres
- Responsible to review and action WIP, Accruals and Provisions for allocated cost centres.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting for applicable cost centres
- Responsible for correcting SAP integrity errors
- Assist with sales order and credit note generation within the business
- Analysis and evaluation of all parameters of the product volume and portfolio
- Assisting other staff in SAP or process related tasks
- Liaising with customers and suppliers and internally with Sales Desk, Accounts Payable and Receivables to support the various processes.
- Assist auditors and RIC/Compliance queries or testing, as required
- Participation in annual stocktake and any cycle counting, as required.
- Monthly reporting and control of all cost centres of responsibility.
- As always, adherence to Controlling guidelines and accuracy and timeliness of financial books and records is essential.
- Improvement of commercial coverage of the business through greater efficiency and effectiveness. Improving transparency of costs and improved reporting to the business is an emphasis for this role.
- Supports completion of financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Supports all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations for P&O.
- Performs standardized checks on supplier and/or customer contracts, and files respective information.
- Assisting the team with raising of purchase requisitions, fixed asset and other forms as required.
- Supporting the manufacturing and products business.
- Experience and understanding of accounting and financial reporting
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and a good understanding of sales orders
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders to obtain payments, facilitate payables and to work internally with staff for issues and questions.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of allocated cost centres and tasks
- Must be able to work independently, show initiative and be a self-starter.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments
Job ID: 185918
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time