Smart Infrastructure brings together energy systems – from the intelligent control across the grid to medium-voltage distribution system, through a broad range of low-voltage and control products, to the point of consumption – with Siemens’ broad portfolio of building technologies.
SI Control Products (SI CP) serves the market with industrial control components, sector-specific products and systems based on industry platforms and services. The Business Unit is focused on the brand SIRIUS.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead all sales teams either in a regional area setup or in a channel setup (Area, OEM, Vertical)
- Manage the whole Business Unit and responsibility for the profit & losses
- Ensure the implementation of pricing and sales guidelines, set sales targets for the assigned sales organization and ensure achievements of the targets set
- Develop and propose sales budget and growth forecast for the team aligned with the sales strategy of the unit, regularly monitor achievements in the assigned areas
- Manage completion of budgets and regular sales reporting
- Define and allocate resources
- Observe and analysis competition and implement HQ strategies as well as adoption of local strategies to outperform competition
- Directly support Portfolio Sales Professionals in customer visits and negotiations
- Support strategic and tactical product positioning for the assigned area and provides respective input
- Drive customer focus within the organization and support Sales Channels
- Provide strategic key customers' business development, initiate and contribute to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects
- Manage assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff
What I can look forward to?
- Self-independent decision making to achieve the best result
- Company car for personal usage
- Benefit budget minimal 48 000 CZK – you can buy extra 8 free days
- Innovative team behind to support my results
What we need
- Electric university or equivalent experience
- Experience in field of switching technology – control products
- English for daily communication, German would be nice to have
- Leadership, team spirit
- Strong resistance to stress
- Highly self-motivated and driven person with focus on results
- Willingness to travel – Trutnov 3x in month
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget for benefits, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen – e-voucher card used also for shopping in different stores
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Job ID: 185961
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time