Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Scientific Partnerships Contract Office Working Student (m/f/d) for EMEA region to support the Contract Office in cooperation with the different countries.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the Contract Office by uploading project documentation, including contracts, approvals and deliverables by using our internal contract management and archiving tools efficiently and consistently for the EMEA region
- Help generating agreements based on provided templates for the countries within the EMEA region, forwarding released contracts to country organizations for final signature
- Support the Contract Office in the signature process in Germany
- Prepare statistics and overview of projects through Excel reports
- Support in internal/external workshop organization
- Back-office administrative tasks related to Scientific Partners activities in the region
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- We are looking for a bachelor or master student with a focus on international relationships, law or administration
- You are able to work 12-15 hours a week (3 days a week)
- You possess excellent command of standard office IT tools at advanced user level, particularly, for creation of complex reports (MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German, able to understand contracts in both languages
- You provide excellent organizational skills, process orientation, and attention to detail
- You are open minded, highly collaborative and enjoy working in a team? Then we are already looking forward to your application!
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 185982
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Student / Schüler