Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Achieve sales target in assigned territories for all medical product lines of SP
2. Organize bidding procedure, coordinate marketing, modality, sales manager, logistic and service department to participate bidding.
3. Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities.
4. Make customers satisfied, regularly customer visit and report to relevant dept to solve problem.
5. Work out weekly and monthly sales meeting/report on time.
6. Participate sales training and have self training plan, action and conclusion.
7. Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation full customer satisfaction.
8. Manage projects included find project, filter and focus important project, conclusion and get order. Achieve the target
9. Collect marketing information, analysis and reporting.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. At least 3 year sales working experience in healthcare industry with MNCs is preferred 3 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment.
2. Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 185983
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time