Software Engineer needed to join the Teamcenter Visualization development team, with most team members located in Ames, Iowa. Design, develop, maintain and test software programming for Siemens PLM products with focus on achieving high quality and on time delivery of the software solution. Ensure the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms.
Required Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or Equivalent experience
• 1+ Years' experience with C++ preferably in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment
• Experience with OpenGL and/or other graphics APIs.
• Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work and communicate collaboratively in an internationally composed and geographically dispersed team.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
Preferred Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Experience with Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Computer Vision and/or Human Computing Interaction would be a plus.
• Experience with Agile software development, Test-Driven Development (TDD), automated unit testing, and robust software engineering practices.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 186027
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.