Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Business Development? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Industry? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career.
- Working with our partners at the National Training Academy for Rail (NTAR) to develop high quality apprenticeship, internship and graduate schemes.
- Gain an understanding of the specific business unit including its goals, vision, services, departments, customers and supply chain
- Customer service and relationship management
- Managing administration tasks, events and resources
- Producing winning proposals and writing business critical, tactical and strategic documents
- Identifying new products for the industry
- Reporting to senior stakeholders in a global company
- Carrying out market research and analysis
- Take ownership for allocated tasks and projects and complete them to the best of your ability
- Actively seek opportunities to develop skills and your knowledge in the preparation for future graduate opportunities
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Be a university student studying towards any undergraduate degree, but you must show a passion for business.
- Be willing to travel as part of this position.
- Have some experience in a business-related department, but it’s not essential
- Possess good analytical skills and innovative thinking, with the drive to succeed
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 186032
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time