Siemens Digital Industries Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Spring 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Global Marketing. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Milford, OH without relocation assistance
- Available to work either full, or part-time, spring 2020 (January - May)
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Engineering Consulting Services Marketing
In the Industry Marketing organization, we are aligned with the Siemens PLM Software’s strategy of going to market by industry. Part of doing so is supporting our customers success, which is the need to ensure our Services organization is able to drive their strategy. This requires an individual that can be aligned with that strategy and with the foundation of our Global Marketing priorities. At Siemens, we are focused on helping our customers achieve success and be a leader in their market. The Services we provide them is a critical part of making that happen. In support of that, we have a need for an exceptional Marketer that can develop the content needed to ensure we can clearly communicate how we can help our customers reach their goals. The student in this marketing role would champion projects to:
- Work with other Marketing and Services team members to develop a comprehensive and consistent Go-to-Market vision for Engineering Consulting Services
- Produce high quality marketing collateral such as Infographics, Brochures, Fact Sheets, Blogs, Videos, etc. in support of messaging, sales and internal presentations
- Monitor, research and analyze software market, with focus on the Engineering Consulting Services portion of the market. This can include researching manufacturing company’s strategies, as well as other software market peers, analyzing and interpreting data and reports on market conditions. Manage overall Engineering Consulting Services market data and disseminates information throughout the organization
- Perform/research market data in support of guiding Services strategies
- Operates with minimal supervision as this is an individual contributor role
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Background and experience in Engineering or Manufacturing principles
- Strong skills in producing marketing collateral
- Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc.
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
- Currently an undergraduate in
- Marketing or Business with experience or knowledge in Engineering or Manufacturing principles, or
- Engineering with experience of knowledge in Marketing or Business principles
Job ID: 186051
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.