As a Corporate Application Engineer for our Calibre product line you will help customers solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.
By working closely with customers (remote and onsite) you will uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with our tools.
Work to promote Mentor Graphics based solutions and create more interaction opportunities with customer worldwide
Provide technical support to customers using the latest tools and software in the IC Design Marketplace.
As a project team member, focus on customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product quality and direction.
Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide input to product documentation and training materials, reproduce customer’s problems and provide solutions.
Location: Fremont, California
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in IC verification in today’s complex nanometer technologies (28nm and below included FinFET technologies)
• Physical Verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience
• Strong knowledge of SVRF/TVF
• Strong understanding of physical layout and related verification issues
• Strong background on Design automation and Design Enablement with experience in design house environment
• Ability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development
• Expertise using relevant tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D, Star-RC, ICV, Hercules
• Expertise of DFM methodology, circuits reliability and related design flows
• Ability to develop scripts in Tcl/Perl
• Understanding of Parasitic Extraction, 2D & 3D field solvers and circuit reliability verification.
• Strong verbal / written communication skills; excellent active listening skills
• Some domestic and international travel is required (10%)
Job ID: 186079
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.