This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Lisbon (Portugal), Madrid (Spain) or Munich (Germany). Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
This is your role.
- As Cybersecurity Risk Manager you identify, evaluate and consult in management of Cybersecurity risks
- You enable Siemens business in understanding their threat profile, definition of risk appetite and derive the adequate protection measures
- Therefore you design and implement the information risk management framework, its processes and tools in alignment with Siemens Enterprise Risk Management
- Support the plan, setup and execution of security risk assessments
- In close collaboration with security topic experts you design mitigation measures and present to decision makers as part of a regular reporting;
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You obtained a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar field of study – ideally with a focus on cybersecurity
- You already have longterm experience in setup and development of risk management frameworks on an enterprise level
- You have strong expert knowledge and experience in Risk Management and Internal Controls (RIC) at Siemens and Information Technology.
- Knowledge of critical infrastructure systems with information communication technology that were designed without system security considerations;
- Experience in applying Information Risk methods IT, OT and product environments with critical data;
- In addition, you have experience with relevant IT and security standards and frameworks (e. g. COBIT, ISF IRAM)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS GOV-RM-2 #DL-LI
Job ID: 186088
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time