Siemens Digital Industries Software
Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Spring 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions
available in software development, user experience, data management, technical
marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More
information on our specific roles are included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as a University of Cincinnati student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Enterprise Applications Engineer Co-op
In this role, you will become immersed in activities surrounding our Enterprise Business Systems. We work directly with teams that deliver Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Distribution Applications. We are responsible for system administration, database administration and Application Security following agile development practices. You will participate in projects that allow you to:
- Contribute to building the infrastructure to be used by our IT partners
- Work on a team in an agile development environment
- Work collaboratively with Senior Enterprise Application Engineers
- Work in a state of the art environment that includes SAP, Hana, SQL Server and Oracle residing in a complex Linux and Windows environment
- Learn a broad array of tools
- Continuously reflect with your
teammates to drive continuous improvement
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Result-driven, detail-oriented
- Eager learner and team player
- Works well under pressure
· Driven and self-motivated
- General knowledge of Linux
- General knowledge of SQL
- Ability to research and resolve issues
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Business Applications, such as SAP
Job ID: 186091
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.