Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation, installation, configuration, testing, training, delivery, deployment, production support infrastructure, performance, migration, and/or integration) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects and assignments of basic to moderate scope.
- Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum working experience: 1, 5 years
- Software Development in .NET
- Industry process segments knowledge
- Advanced English, Spanish is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Programming skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Willingness to travel frequently, communication skills, interpersonal knowledge
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time