- Responsible for the delivery of projects in the O&G and during the offer faze.
- Work together with an international team
- To manage the smooth running of the projects to ensure on time delivery to the right quality whilst being within budget.
- Responsible for the assigned projects from project selection to delivery.
- Resolve project problems as they arise.
- Act proactively with claim management during project lifetime.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with commodity suppliers.
- Exercise governance throughout the project life
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally, and to negotiate with stakeholder and suppliers to clarify and agree requirements and resolve problems
- Work effectively within an international team and lead when necessary
- Will be Certified to Project Manager level within PM@Siemens
- Proven record of achievement of successfully managed and closed out of PM@Siemens
- Demonstrable initiative and drive
- Ability to lead a team, required to lead and direct the work of others to facilitate the success of projects
- Demonstrable commercial and legal experience
- Customer focused, and awareness of risk and opportunity management
- Ability to negotiate settlements
Job ID: 186126
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time