- Lead connectivity testing for all Ultrasound products within the organization.
- Manage connectivity lab locally and offshore. Interact with other sites to extend connectivity support and services.
- Design specification for interoperability tests. Create and execute formal, exploratory, and regression test cases. Transfer test cases to Master library. Technical lead for a small team of global connectivity testers.
- Test content in detail taking into account the integration and risk scenarios of the products to be tested. Create the test plan, test specifications by selecting test cases from the Interoperability Master test specification, create new test cases, and define Exploratory testing scenarios.
- Conduct and document interoperability testing between multiple products and test tools. Apply integration scenarios according to respective products on product-independent specification of the test cases.
- Document defects and drive their resolution by utilizing expertise
- Identify improvements in test execution, based on analysis, and on the basis of updates to standards. Implement the appropriate enhancements in the Interoperability Master test specification and update procedures and work instructions.
- Analyze customer projects with regard to interoperability issues. Maintain a knowledge store about known interoperability challenges.
2. 8 plus year experience in software development and testing.
3. Software development cycle and test driven development experience.
4. Ultrasound preferably or related medical device background.
6. Knowledge of DICOM standards and implementation methods. Experience in DICOM SR. Knowledge in various DICOM libraries / toolkits
8. Effective written and verbal communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information.
Job ID: 186169
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.