Siemens Smart Infrastructure’s Commercial
Security Service Team is growing! We’re
currently searching for an experienced Senior Security Systems Field Service
Technician to join our dynamic team in Canton, MA. The Sr. Security Service Technician
will be responsible for providing technical service to Security customers for
Intrusion, Card Access and CCTV systems.
• Performs system commissioning on systems including loading software programs and implementing modifications as necessary.
• Conducts testing and inspects systems under maintenance agreements.
• Responds and carries out to completion any troubleshooting and repairs to assigned customer systems.
• Ensures company-owned test equipment and installation equipment is in proper working order.
• Returns equipment in need of repair or calibration to the office in a timely manner.
• Identifies code issues and non-conformance issues.
• Makes recommendations regarding both systems installations and service contract facilities.
• Reports daily on activities completed, deferred, requiring further action or material.
• Participates in On-Call assignments / schedules on a team rotational basis.
• At least 4 years experience in the installation and maintenance of commercial security systems, although we prefer candidates with 5+ years experience
• Associate's Degree in a technical field preferred, although a combination of education (must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalency at minimum) and experience will also be considered.
• Class D Electrical License preferred, however, we would also consider an experienced Security Field Service Technician who is either in process of obtaining their Class D Electrical License or is willing to obtain it.
• Must have experience with Access Control Systems Platforms (preferably Software House but will consider candidates with similar systems experience) along with experience in AD Video Systems (or similar access cameras), OR candidates with Genetec experience will also be considered.
• Prefer experience in Exacq Vision Video
• Prefer experience with either DSC or Bosch
• Must be able to lift and carry seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Must be willing and available to participate on an on-call rotation, which could include nights/weekends/holidays.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why work for Siemens?
• Aggressive market compensation
• Excellent health, vision, and dental plan
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training
• Career development and progression
Job ID: 186176
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.