Performing remote analysis and troubleshooting on systems and devices related to Building Automation and providing initial solutions to issues on installations. Connecting-up installations to the Remote Digital Service Center and interfacing with Service Engineers, Specialists and customers. Generating reports on installation performance to pro-actively inform customers on plant state of health.
This position may also have the potential to be based out of other branch locations.
- Troubleshoots any network, software, programming and/or system malfunctions remotely or by telephone with primary emphasis and knowledge of Siemens Building Automation Systems and integrated products
- Event / alarm (fault) monitoring and energy service dispatching. Operating BACS (Building Automation Control Systems)
- Energy monitoring and investigate issues
- Initial set up tasks and lifecycle maintenance and corrective action tasks for Data Driven Services
- Understand benchmarks and KPIs
- Implement BACS "initial" optimization measures (BPO)
- Maintain activities, records and documentation
- Administer cRSP and CWP connections and Navigator proxy installation and setup
- Run diagnostic tools, performance tools and customer reports
- Proven Outcomes reporting
- Administer online data base backup tools and reports
- Works with customer IT administrators to explain and install Siemens tools used to pull data from customer networks or tools used to access Siemens BACS systems to perform corrective or PM maintenance
- Complaint handling
- Digital Service Specialist and Field Specialist Support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- 4+ years of technical experience in related field required.
- Prior Building Automation Controls / Building Technologies experience
- HVAC training and knowledge
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to teach and coach team members
- 5% travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Job ID: 186188
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.