- He should be BE/BTech with 2-5 years of experience in Networking.
- He should be CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) certified.
- He should have good knowledge of Network device selection and designing.
- He should be able to commission the system and support team on the same.
- He should be able to troubleshoot the issues in Network and provide solution to rectify it.
- He should be disciplined, fast learner, innovative and have problem solving abilities.
- He should have good communication skill to interact with customer and consultant to understand the technical requirements and provide a solution.
- He should have knowledge in the hardware/ software knowledge in the IBMS(BMS, FAS, CCTV, ACS, IAS) products.
This role is based in Delhi where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
Job ID: 186199
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time