Commissioning Engineers – IBMS Projects
1. The candidate should be BE/BTech have minimum 5-6 Years of experience in the commissioning of IBMS systems (BMS/Fire/CCTV/Access control Systems).
2. Should have communication skill to communicate with the customer to understand the technical requirements & commission the IBMS systems.
3. Should have knowledge in HVAC systems for the programming & graphics preparation for the BMS projects.
4. He should have knowledge in the hardware/ software knowledge in the IBMS products, computer hardware & software for installation & commissioning of the IBMS system.
5. He should have knowledge in the third party integration in BMS with varies subsystems with open/preparatory protocols.
6. He should handle the customers in this region for planning & execution of the IBMS projects commissioning activities by self and the team in the region.
7. He should have expertise in trouble shooting of varies issues in the commissioning and support the team members for the commissioning & handing over of the projects.
8. He should ensure safety and quality in commissioning activities by self & team members in the projects.
9. He should be innovative, self-driven, disciplined & problem solving abilities in the commissioning of the projects.
10. He should be a fast learner for the latest technical advancements & products and also to train the team members for the new & challenging requirements.
The role is based at Lucknow (U.P) however may also required to support in the northern region as per the business requirements.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Lucknow where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 186200
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time