As an Intern with the Siemens Energy Performance Services (EPS) Team, you will be part of a small, agile team, and get hands-on involvement & responsibility.
- Responsible for analyzing energy performance
- Assist with project development activities
- Supporting the Performance Assurance engineering team
- Curiosity & eagerness to learn more about the improvement of buildings' performance & sustanability
- Can work independently and do not mind to hands-on tasks
- Student in tertiary education, preferably majoring in electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid Student Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Can commit to at least 6 months
We welcome early start or extension of internship beyond 6 months.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time