A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic imaging, Advanced Therapy, Diagnostic which includes Point of Care, Ultra Sound and many more. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services to help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. We invite all those applicants who want to be part of this exciting journey of Siemens Healthcare .
2. Supervises production activities according to established quality standards and EHS requirements.
3. Contributes to production planning processes, and determines manufacturing priorities based on established daily production
4. Makes daily assignments, and assigns work and tasks to the member of the production group.
5. Interprets specifications and makes judgments about the acceptability of production that is in process.
6. Proposes procedures improvements and implements technical infrastructure.
7. Follow & implement AERB Regulatory guideline in the facility
8. Check & arrange for regular calibration / QA of all the production / QC tools & instruments as per SOP & GMP.
9. Check Inventory on regular basis & arrange to order the consumables for radio pharmaceutical production.
10. Ensure well being of the facility & machines to achieve maximum up-time.
Job ID: 186211
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time