Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product & Marketing Manager, CT – ASEAN to grow the CT business in the ASEAN region in line with the strategic direction from global. By creating a high level of internal and external customers knowledge, understanding and satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for CT products management in ASEAN countries – Sales Funnel Monitoring, win/loss Analysis, product trainings for direct sales and channel partners
- You will be responsible for business development of new markets in ASEAN
- You will be responsible for channel development, customer presentations to support sales, tender support to counties, competitive arguments and analysis of competitor’s products
- You will be responsible for regional marketing for CT in ASEAN. Developing and maintain good relationship with the users (e.g. radiographers, radiologists, surgeons) and decision makers in the reference sites
- You will support local, regional and international conferences and trade shows. Creating marketing materials (presentation and product comparisons)
- You will assist during customer visits from other countries to reference sites i.e. communicating with the site in advance, organizing site visit and clarifying customer questions during site visit (together with local sales team). Preparing presentations for visiting customer
- You will be responsible for marketing clinical and scientific work of the reference site to external customers and Siemens Healthineers sales personnel. Develop clinical marketing materials, e.g. sets of clinical images to be used by salespeople, clinical cases, summary of economic advantages based on customers experience, news about site activities (workshops, seminars) etc.
- You will identify country and regional conferences and relevant meetings to showcase Siemens Healthineers products. You will support such events as agreed with local sales and CT business development manager
- You will be responsible for after sales activities and customer relationship building and maintenance for key opinion leaders in the region
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/computed-tomography
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 5 year of experience in Healthcare Marketing
- You possess good understanding of the diagnostic imaging market, ideally have vast CT knowledge
- You possess expert clinical & product knowledge and solution competence (future role expansion)
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent presentation skills and customer relationship skills
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity and language level. This position covers the ASEAN region, understanding of the region and how business is conducted are essential qualities
- You are initiative and experience in managing cross – country arrangements
- You will be required to travel of up to 30% in the region
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 186218
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time