Siemens is looking for a Technical Proposal Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for supporting the sales function of Power Generation Services for the Italian market.
The Proposal Manager has to prepare offers of the service products’ portfolio through strategic planning and market analysis, supporting the achievement of sales targets. Our Business area is focused on servicing large gas and steam turbines as well as large Generators (i.e. >100MW).
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Receiving and analyzing the requests for purchases/ tender documentation from Customers (scope definition, Terms and conditions, timing, deliverables etc…)
· offer calculation (determining the relevant financials, like Cost, Price, EBIT, SG&A,…)
· Offer follow up , preparation and management of relevant documentation for offer submission
· Keeping track of the opportunities and supporting the Administration to build up budget/ scenarios
· Cooperate with the marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
· Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
· Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer; influencing the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”.
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming a Sales Manager or develop a career as a Project Manager.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Technical or Economical background with at least three years of previous experience in offer preparation;
- Fluent in Italian and English;
- A proven experience in the Power Generation Field will be considered as a plus.
- Availability for business trips (5-10% of the year max)
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 186220
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time