Cloud Engineer Prescan Cluster
Location: Rijswijk office
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. Prescan offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping and accident avoidance.
To strengthen the team and to create new functionality for our Prescan software suite, we have an immediate opening for an experienced Cloud Engineer.
You will be part of the Agile scrum team that designs and develops the cluster capabilities of Simcenter Prescan as part of an integrated solution. This team has the mission to allow end users to exploit for Prescan the power of parallel simulation with cloud-based platforms such as Amazon Webservices, Microsoft Azure and Tencent. Offering Prescan as a cloud-enabled product will enable our customers to run a massive number of ADAS simulations e.g. with various sensor parameters, weather conditions, or control algorithms. A smart tool set of reporting capabilities will then allow them to optimize the design of the entire ADAS system.
In this role you will closely work with other software engineers in your Agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your Object Oriented (OO) development skills, have a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques, and work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
Required Background & Education:
- Education level: MSc or BSc with more than 2 years of experience in software development.
- Good control of OO design and implementation
- Good knowledge of container technologies such as docker and orchestrators like kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Tencent
- Knowledge of Terraform, packer and ansible
- Version control tools such as Git, GitLab, Mercurial.
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge of Go is a plus
- Knowledge and use of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with the Atlassian toolsuite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye) or similar.
We are looking for a team player with an analytical mindset, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. The ideal candidate is passionate about the combination of software development with our domain application, autonomous driving assistance and car safety.
Job ID: 186226
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: TASS International Software and Services B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time