For our RC-TR SI Product Sales group in Kartal we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible from planning, managing and executing the strategic marketing targets of Low Voltage products in SI LP Business Unit.
The role is working internally with RC-TR SI Business units, Managers and Consultants at Siemens Headquarters and externally with distributors, panelbuilders, OEMs , contractors and universities and trade unions.
What are my responsibilities?
• Analyse the marketplace and develop effective and dynamic marketing strategies for low voltage products in order to increase market share.
• Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs.
• Segment and position the products according to different market needs and competitors’ products.
• Create communication plans in printed and digital media to enhance brand positioning
• Define and implement digital marketing campaigns.
• Communicate with distributors, partners , consultants and industry experts to produce online content marketing activities.
• Develop competition tools for sales team.
• Develop product launch programs in coordination with headquarter and sales team to fulfill market needs.
• Providing trainings for customers, partners and sales team in order to enhance competitive strength
• Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Unrestricted Information
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is a must .
• Technical and managerial understanding of power distribution products
• Technical knowledge for low voltage protection and switching technology.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
• At least 3 years experience digital marketing applications
• Fluent English in speaking and writing (German is an asset)
• Advanced in MS Office applications
• Strategic thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills
• Team player and customer focused
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
• No restriction for traveling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 186251
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time