- You will be involved in international projects, take part in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Product Data Management (PDM) integration, development and customization.
- You'll also work at the fields of integration and development of innovative calculation and processing algorithms as parts of digital-twin simulation, especially material properties calculation.
- You will have a good chance to obtain work experience within an international company, see how Siemens works from inside.
- Strong experience in Python and object-oriented programming is a must
- Common understanding of engineering processes (design, calculation, manufacturing)
- Desire to work with Computer-aided technologies (CAx) such as Siemens NX, CATIA.
- Team player
- English language (Intermediate or above)
- С++, Java
- Awareness of using Computer-aided technologies (CAx)
- Neural Network and Machine Learning development (at least educational)
- Python frameworks and libraries: PyQt/PySide, NumPy, SciPy, NXOpen
- Knowledge of PDM systems such as Teamcenter, Enovia
- Experience with Linux, bash, Git
- Experience with CAE systems such as ANSYS, Abacus, Simcenter (NX CAE)
- Understanding and following principles of clean code, refactoring, SOLID
Job ID: 186253
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either