If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You support us in scouting for new start-ups with relevance to mobility.
- You help us to analyze new and innovative technologies.
- In order to evaluate the potential of new technologies and concepts you support in creating proof -of -concepts.
- You support us in our portfolio management.
- Additionally you will gain experience in the optimization of our internal processes.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are enrolled at a university or university of applied sciences with a technical or economic background.
- Ideally you have some experience with start-ups.
- You are proficient with MS Office.
- You are proficient in English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 186272
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time