Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You work for the central vulnerability intelligence service for Siemens products and infrastructure
- You contribute to the operation of the vulnerability intelligence service and its further development
- You analyze and evaluate security vulnerabilities in third-party software and you propose appropriate mitigations
- You contribute to the increase of the automation level of our processes and to the development of our internal applications
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate :
- You have successfully majored in computer science with a focus on IT security
- You have distinct knowledge of information technologies and operating systems
- You have experience in software development
- You are proficient in network administration
- Ideally you have proven skills in security tools, e.g. network and vulnerability scanners
- You work accurately and reliably
- You have excellent command of German and English
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#CTCYS #LI-DL DEF-PCT-6
Job ID: 186282
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time