Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
We are looking for a savvy social media advertising and analytics specialist to join our expanding global social media team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter looking to bring our in-house social media advertising efforts to a new level. In this role, you will work closely with our internal clients to plan, budget, allocate spend and execute campaigns across our social channels.
• Work directly with internal clients to plan all global social advertising campaigns
• Execute and optimize social advertising across all platforms
• Align all social advertising efforts with global social media strategy and key business goals
• Construct reports that determine success based on specific metrics and KPIs; optimize and pivot when appropriate
• Analyze business data to determine impact of media efforts
• Work with internal teams to do monthly reporting with in-depth insights that are actionable
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 4 years planning and buying social media with tangible results. Hands on keyboard experience in working in platforms.
• Clear understanding of brand and direct response social initiatives offered in social media paid advertising (i.e. measurement and tracking capabilities specific to platforms)
• Self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment that is results driven
• An understanding of the digital ecosystem and the role of social activation for healthcare brands
• Analytical skills for leading the development of research methodologies to inform multi-channel strategic planning activities
• Experience working across various ad platforms, specifically LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter
• Comfort with Brandwatch, Spredfast and other third-party social platforms
• Ability to do both strategy and execution
• Ability to create and present social media plans to clients along with reporting and optimizations
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 186308
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.