- Minimum 3-5 years of recent, verifiable experience as a traffic signal maintenance technician.
- Must have Level II IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Certification.
- In California, applicants must have valid NEC electrical certification.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to move supplies and equipment of up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able and willing to work at heights typically associated with repair, installation, and maintenance of traffic signals and streetlights.
- Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) physical exam and drug test.
- May be required to get bucket truck operator certification.
Job ID: 186310
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.