- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, cutting-edge technological environment;
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Profit-sharing available;
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events;
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them;
- Employee perks and discounts;
- Diversity- and inclusivity-focused;
- Perform tasks related to the installation, diagnosis, maintenance, repair and commissioning of power transformers and high-voltage circuit breakers;
- Prepare documents related to service calls and submissions, work schedule and priority management, security modifications, equipment updates and testing;
- Develop preventive maintenance schedules;
- Act as primary contact for clients while communicating effectively with both management and clients to ensure their satisfaction;
- Provide clients with the required information regarding maintenance and operating procedures;
- Order the necessary parts and return defective parts when necessary;
- Provide technical and sales support to internal and external clients;
- Stay informed of new technologies through autonomous and external training.
- College Degree (DEC) in electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience as a service technician;
- Specific experience with circuit breakers and transformers from various manufacturers;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work alone or in a team within the prescribed time frame, ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Available for overtime and irregular hours;
- Able to travel in Quebec and other provinces, valid driver's licence;
- Knowledge of various computer applications;
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written);
- Strong fluency in English (spoken and written).
Job ID: 186330
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.