This position supports the Large Steam organization in financial related aspects related to Projects reporting and management.
- New apparatus and service projects controlling – cost controlling, billing, lagging cost accruals
- Serves as commercial counterpart for project managers and provide them with detailed financial analysis
- Trend analysis of and recommendations for further pricing, scope changes
- Provide financial approvals for projects contracts and PCNs
- Take an active role throughout the execution of the project and partners with project managers, tendering team and operations to ensure accuracy and completeness of project financials
- OE, Revenue, and Margin actuals, forecast and budgeting
- Variance explanations of key performance indicators and project performance
- Regular and ad-hoc management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable)
- 2+ years experience in operational controlling and/or cost accounting
- Understanding of cost center structures, rates, allocations and burdens
- Understanding of how to build a transfer price
- Ability to understand basic technical processes
- Flexibility and willingness to change and improve processes
- Team collaboration and excellent communication skills
- Concise and comprehensive communication skills
- Ability to consolidate complex financial topics into management presentations
- Motivation to develop own skillset further
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Job ID: 186337
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.