Are you ready for a unique and challenging experience as a leader of an Building Technologies Group.
- Manage and operate an office in Bloomington, IL.
- Supervise and distribute work to Project Managers, Engineers and Technicians
- Full Responsibility for Branch P&L
- Lead a dynamic team while ensuring the success of Siemens and the client.
- Manage and supervise up to 15 Employees
- Coordinate work and communicate with Clients on Project Needs
- Manage the Cost Center Financials to meet or exceed budgets.
- Perform monthly forecasting of Revenue, Margins and Absorption.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree or Above Required
- At least five years of industry knowledge
- Contracts and financials competency
- At least ten years of work experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Travel may be required (Assume 10%)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree
- Prior experience managing employees
- Service/Installation Department Competence
Job ID: 186347
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.