- Assisting internally and externally in diagnosing faults on GMD as well as Siemens specialised motors providing suitable technical support to facilitate service solutions.
- Undertaking tests to ascertain the functionality of various GMD motors.
- Provide an efficient and effective interface to the sales team to quote and process service offerings whilst also being responsible for effectively handling customer enquiries.
- Perform commissioning and repair work on GMD's & other Siemens specialised high voltage Motors in region Australia and oversees as required.
- Assisting with design improvements and test procedures for the improvement of operation, reliability and longevity of GMD’s
- At least 5 years experience in the Mining environment
- In-depth knowledge of Mills and Mill motors (Gearless Mill Motors essential).
- An engineering degree or equivalent in a Electro-mechanical field.
- Knowledge on High Voltage EX rated motors will serve as an advantage.
- Full Australian working rights, a valid driver’s licence and the ability to travel.
Job ID: 186352
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time