If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Legal and Compliance supports the operating businesses and the company’s corporate functions in all relevant topics. The global team acts as business partner of the Siemens management and supports them in achieving the business targets, the development and implementation of legal strategies, and “integrity”.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be a trusted advisor and provide expert legal advice to business partners from the Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure Operating Companies as well as all Portfolio Companies on all legal topics related to their businesses.
- Prepare, comment and negotiate complex terms and conditions for various types of contract
- Ensure effective legal risk management (e.g. LoA, ERM) by addressing and mitigating legal risks, applying an entrepreneurial perspective and exploiting the opportunities law provides.
- Manage local court cases and the defense strategy to be aligned with LC LIT, to be affected through the mandated local law firm(s)
- Secure the exchange and extension of knowledge within your and other legal teams by holding as well as preparing presentations
What do I need to qualify for this job..
- You have an excellent academic record in law or an equivalent international diploma
- Experience gained in a similar function within a Multi-National Company or in an international law firm. Proven experience in drafting and negotiating different types of contract
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills support your ability to draft and analyze contracts and to develop legal strategy and objectives
- First class interpersonal skills, communication skills plus high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Must be proficient in English, should be able to work cooperatively and collaboratively; further languages, in particular Arabic, are a plus
What else should I know.
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 186353
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time