Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as DevOps Engineer.
In the role of DevOps Engineer in the AI-Pathway Companion product development team, your primary responsibilities are:
• Creation of a Continuous Integration environment for the individual project teams, including fully automated build, unit-test, static code analysis etc.
• Create docker containers
• Establish and maintain optimized CI environment (fast feedback time for development). Work in close corporation with the product architects and developers.
• Identify state of the art CI/CD tools, prepare decision proposals and implement these tools and carry out introduction and training, allowing development projects to move faster.
• Act as the technical expert across multiple development projects helping them in keeping their delivery pipeline running.
• Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the CI/CD environment
• Bring in Industry standard methodologies in DevOps
Knowledge and Experience:
• Engineering graduate with 5+ years of experience in Build and Release Management
• At least 2 years of experience in setting up Continuous Integration delivery pipeline
• Good experience in Windows Server (2012/2016) Linux – Rhel(6/7) / CentOs(6/7) / Ubuntu
• Good knowledge of Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure
• Basics in Networking – Checkpoint Firewalls / Palo Alto Firewalls / Cisco Routers & Switches
• Knowledge about Tools – SonarQube, SQL server, WhiteSource, BlackDuck etc.
• Development programming skills in one of the following languages: Python, Shell, Powershell.
• Expert in Environment Automation of Software Configuration Management / Change Management practices
• Expert level knowledge of source control management systems (e.g. TFS, VSTS etc...)
• Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment
• Experience in Network troubleshooting
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Awareness for agile methodology
• Good analytical thinking
• Open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Teamwork and winning attitude
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Job ID: 186360
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time