Income Tax Staff - North America
Preparation of North America income tax provision and income tax compliance.
Position will report to North America Tax Manager and be based in Orlando, FL office.
· Preparation of monthly income tax provision calculations and general ledger entries for U.S. and Canada, including reconciliations of income tax general ledger accounts.
· Work with external public accounting firm in preparation of U.S. Federal and state (consolidated corporate entity filing in all 50 states with multiple foreign related parties), Canada, and Puerto Rico income tax returns and estimated tax payments.
· Providing required tax schedules for quarterly financial statement audit and responding to questions from external financial statement auditors, corporate accounting, and SGRE Corporate Tax in Spain.
· Defense of any U.S. Federal, state, Canadian, or Puerto Rico income tax audits.
· Work with project accounting teams and SGRE Corporate Tax in Spain to gather intercompany transactions for annual transfer pricing documentation in the U.S. and Canada.
· Research in response to tax questions from sales, operations, legal, accounting, and management.
· Support indirect tax compliance and indirect tax audit defense as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent accounting degree required.
· At least 2 years’ experience in either corporate tax department or public accounting firm.
· Experience with preparation of income tax provision calculations under FASB ASC 740.
· Knowledge of U.S. income tax regulations.
· Good Excel skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Knowledge of SAP General Ledger software, a plus.
· Knowledge of Canadian income tax regulations, a plus.
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), a plus.
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.