Sales Manager Automation
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive coordinated go-to-market strategy to strengthen and develop Siemens partner’s network.
- Identify direct projects opportunity for solution business and prepare strategies to position Siemens strongly and win the opportunities
- Identify, lead and authorize Siemens Partners in line with Siemens partner program
- Sales and GM budgeting for Digital Industries Automation and Drives Business line with market potential per segment
- Sign BTA (Business Target Agreement) with each partner per each BU/BS and make sure that the performance of the partners are in line with the expectations in order to meet the BTA figures
- Interpret the strategies from the Digital Industries OpCo and translate into activities and solid actions to drive sales growth
- Generate solid sales pipeline with high information quality to deliver sales targets for BU – DI PA, DI FA and DI MC
- Continuous pipeline management with partners.
- Submit monthly and quarterly forecast for orders with high accuracy during the monthly calls with BU
- Work closely with sales team to better position partners in key focus segments and based on application expertise and to sell and promote all the products from our portfolio
- Plan and execute Partner’s training programs and end users training program as needed according to market demand and partner demands
- Performance review with partners on regular basis.
- Work closely with the BU to get the right products to the market at the right time
- Protect and grow Siemens market share and position.
- Position the partners on the ground according to market stakeholders including consultants, Engineering, Procurement and Constructions (EPC's), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's), and End- Users and according to partner competency
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Preferably Graduate University with clear knowledge of 5 years
- Technical skills in Automation, Instrumentation, Drives
- Experience in System Integrators, Distributors and Partner Management (eg with an EPC, M&E contractor,), thereof at least 5 years.
- Internationally based sales
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages a strong plus.
- Proficient in standard IT-tools
- Willing to travel
Job ID: 186369
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time