Position Headline: Responsible for the process optimization and long-term manufacture planning. Building up the perfect execution culture, coaching and training the related teams to conduct continuously improvement projects
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Measure and validate the standard working hour.
2. Drive lean and operation excellence projects to Kaizen&optimize production process, layout, labor hour improvement.
3. Monthly Kaizen projects reporting.
4. Equipment, production line capacity budget, planning and reporting
1. With at least 2 year’s six-sigma or lean Kaizen project experience
2. With know how to calculate the production capacity and production line layout design
3. Proficient in calculating the standard working hour and cost BOM
4. Capable to write working instruction, perform process&capacity analysis,draw VSM chart, master line balance adjustment principals and Kaizen roadmap.
5. Able to use AutoCAD to generate production line layout drawings, Solidworks or UG for production line 3D model simulation purpose
With mechanical, electronical or mechatronic college/University education background, with above bachelor degree is plus.
Job ID: 186375
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time