Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our AI-Pathway Companion team as Clinical Expert (System Validation).
In the role of Clinical Expert in the System Validation team of AI-Pathway Companion, you will focus on validating the Clinical Decision Support application from a clinical standpoint to ensure it meets the end-user requirements. In addition, this role will help educate the development teams on the clinical workflows in the oncology / cardiology areas and work closely with product managers to detail out requirements (during grooming) and test the product from customer/end user’s perspective.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Performing clinical validation of Clinical Decision Support application of AI-Pathway Companion to ensure all the relevant clinical workflows are tested thoroughly
• You will act as a voice of the customer and educate the scrum teams on the clinical workflows, collaborate closely with product management to define validation scenarios /requirements
• Assists product management in defining / performing user acceptance tests
• Delivers necessary documentation as defined in Test Concept (e.g. Test Specification, Test Records etc.)
• Prepares / collects clinically relevant test data for performing validation tests
Desired Qualification / Experience:
• M.B.B.S. or an equivalent or higher qualification
• >= 5 years of hands-on experience as a medical doctor or an equivalent role in a reputed hospital (preferably in Oncology / Cardiology department or in Radiology department with good knowledge on Oncology / Cardiology)
• Knowledge of clinical practice guidelines in Oncology (NCCN, ESMO, etc.) and / or Cardiology (ACC, ESC, etc.) would be an added advantage
• Experience in performing testing / validation of healthcare product(s) is desired – preferably Oncology / Cardiology products would be an added advantage
• Experience in understanding the UX needs in a clinical environment and to be able to translate this to the requirements for the product
• Experience in providing trainings of clinical functionality
General / Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Excellent team player
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Job ID: 186390
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time