In the position as System Architect, you are responsible for development of new Data analysis architectures and models using the latest technologies. As part of an innovative team, you perform applied research with a focus on data analytics technologies. To maintain, enhance, and continue to deploy new package, version of the current platform includes SAP HANA, SLT, Qliksens, SQL server and AWS. Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Limited China is required. Also, you are responsible to initiate and drive collaborations with internal and external team member. Potential application fields include AI/ML, block chain, cloud.
This is a position within a new agile team of SOP IT Data Analytics department of Siemens Limited China
• Working with business unit colleagues (e.g. DI, SI, HC) to identify data analysis use cases and understand requirements.
• Design and deploy platform, investigation of different solution alternatives and coordination of implementation of proofs of concept.
• Collaboration with GS IT data analysis team to Investigate of the latest data analytics technologies and assessment of their benefit.
• Application of data analytics platform to real-world problems in use cases (e.g. data mining, algorithms, forecasting,)
• Build up team data analysis knowledge and skill.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
• Knowledge of and experience with loosely coupled software architecture that involves APIs, secure data transfer, SAP Native HANA, SLT.
• Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
• Strong skills in designing, prototyping, implementing, and refactoring full software package
• Strong skills in compiling and maintaining technical documentations, as well as presentations for a non-technical audience
• Strong skills in surveying and summarizing new technologies
• Good communication skills with both developers and non-developers
• Capable of working independently and proactively
• Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and developing new skills independently
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of industrial automation, production or engineering.
• Knowledge of Qliksense, SQL server, Power BI
Job ID: 186422
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time