In the position as Data Scientist, you are responsible for development of new Data analysis architectures and models using the latest technologies. As part of an innovative team, you perform applied research with a focus on Machine Learning technologies. Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Limited China is required. Also, you are responsible to initiate and drive collaborations with internal and external team. Potential application fields include AI, block chain, cloud.
This is a position within a new agile team of GS IT business intelligence department of Siemens Limited China
• Working with business unit colleagues (e.g. DI, SI, HC) to identify data analysis use cases and understand requirements.
• Creation and training of Machine Learning models, investigation of different solution alternatives and coordination of implementation of proofs of concept.
• Collaboration with GS IT data analysis team to Investigate of the latest Machine Learning technologies and assessment of their benefit.
• Application of AI technologies to real-world problems in use cases (e.g. data mining, algorithms, forecasting,)
• Bulid up team data analysis knowledge and skill.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
• Practical background in Machine Learning required.
• Excellent knowledge of machine learning technologies and machine learning programming libraries (e.g. Python)
• Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (verbal & written).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of industrial automation, production or engineering.